Do you audit service performance information?
The NZAuASB is seeking your feedback on its ED NZAuASB 2017-2 New Zealand Auditing Standard xx The Audit of Service Performance Information.
We are doing this in two phases.
1. First up, we’ll run a webinar to provide you with an overview of the approach taken in developing this New Zealand unique standard, as well as the key aspects covered in the exposure draft (ED).
Thursday 2 November from 2:00PM—3:00PM
2. Next, we’re planning to host roundtable discussions to generate discussion and hear your views and feedback on the questions posed in the ED.
- audit the financial statements of public benefit entities (PBEs);
- are a funder of charities; or
- have an interest in the auditor’s report on PBE financial reports;
then the webinar and the roundtables are for you!
If you want to come to a roundtable discussion, you can register for any one of these locations:
- Christchurch: Thursday 9 November 10:00AM – 12:00 Noon, Novotel Hotel, Cathedral Square
- Auckland: Tuesday 14 November 10:00AM – 12:00 Noon, Heritage Hotel, 35 Hobson Street
- Wellington: Thursday 16 November 10:00AM – 12:00 Noon, James Cook Hotel, The Terrace