Audit Quality Management
The following new and revised Quality Management standards have been developed to strengthen and modernise how assurance practitioners approach quality management.
The new standards become effective from 15 December 2022, and so assurance practitioners are encouraged to explore the new requirements now and plan-ahead for implementation.
Here you will find:
- The new and revised Quality Management Standards.
- Factsheets providing an overview of the new standards.
- First time implementation guides to assist in your adoption of the new and revised standards.
- IAASB videos explaining the new standards and initial implementation.
- A series of IAASB webinars on implementing the new standards.
New Quality Management Standards
- PES 3 Quality Management for Firms that Perform Audits and Reviews of Financial Statements, and Other Assurance or Related Services Engagements
Equivalent to International Standard on Quality Management 1 (ISQM 1)
Equivalent to International Standard on Quality Management 2 (ISQM 2)
Amendments to the Code of Ethics
Webinar 1: All You Need to Know about the Firm’s Risk Assessment Process
Watch the recording
Recordings of the following webinars will be uploaded to this page after the session date.
Webinar 2: Resources: Expectations for Firms and Engagement Partners
(to be held on 29 July)
Webinar 3: What’s New for Firms’ Monitoring and Remediation Processes
(to be held on 5 August)
Webinar 4: Bringing it All Together: Exploring all the Components of a Quality Management System
(to be held on 18 August)