How to submit a modified audit report
Here is a step-by-step guide to access the secure upload form to submit your modified audit report to the XRB.
You must have a user account for this website in order to submit a modified audit report.
- If you already have a user account and know your password, go to Step 1.
- If you have a user account, but you’ve forgotten your password, reset it in Step 2 below.
- If you don't don’t currently have a user account, go to Step 3.
- If you are unsure if you have a user account in your name with your current email address, Contact us and request a check.
If you're not already signed-in, Sign In to your XRB User account at the top of the screen above the Search box.
If you’re a returning visitor, your email and password will display.
To sign-in, click the green LOG IN button.
Once you’ve signed-in, go straight to Step 4.
- Click the I’ve lost my password link (back in Step 1 above).
- Enter your email address as instructed to receive a password reset link. This email address MUST be the same as the email address in your User account, i.e. the same email address from which you receive our online newsletters.
- When you receive the password reset link via email, follow the instructions to change your password.
If the system does not recognise your email address, follow the instructions in Step 3 below to set up a new user account.
If you don’t have a user account, set one up as follows.
- Select Sign Up at the top of your screen above the Search box.
- Complete the Sign-Up form that displays with your personal details along with your online newsletter preferences and interests.
- When complete, select the green Sign Up button at the base of the form. You now have a User profile!
NOTE: You can access your user account at any time, to edit your profile or change your password and preferences, but you don’t have to sign-in simply to browse site content. Anyone can do this at any time.
You must sign-in in order to access the modified audit report feature.
- Now you’ve signed-in, the dialogue at the top of your screen looks like this:
- Select Your Profile.
- Once that opens, select Edit Profile from Profile Options at the top of the right-hand side bar.
- Your profile is now editable. Ensure the checkbox beside “I’m a qualified or licensed auditor…” is ticked. This is ensures you can now access the secure upload form to submit your report.
- Why not add/review your online newsletter preferences and sector interests at this time as well?
5. Submit your modified audit report
- From the top menu, select Assurance Standards and navigate to the Modified Audit Reports page:
- On the Modified Audit Reports page, the secure upload form displays at the base of the page.
- NOTE: You can view the upload form only if you have first followed Step 1 and then Step 4 above.
- Answer all questions on the form.
- Choose your file and upload the financial statements.
- Click the Submit button.
- Once you’ve submitted your report, you will receive an acknowledgement sent to the email address in your User Account email,.
- Follow this same procedure for each modified audit report you need to submit.
- You’re done!