Spotlight on the disclosure of fees paid to audit firms
The provision of non-audit services by an entity’s audit or review firm is often seen by users as a key indicator of possible threats to auditor or reviewer independence. The XRB has responded to calls for increased transparency and consistency on this information by issuing the following amending standards:
- Disclosure of Fees for Audit Firms’ Services (Amendments to FRS-44) – applies to Tier 1 and Tier 2 for-profit entities; and
- Disclosure of Fees for Audit Firms’ Services (Amendments to PBE IPSAS 1) – applies to Tier 1 and Tier 2 public benefit entities (PBEs).
Join us for a free webinar for an overview of the enhanced disclosure requirements. Jacco Moison, Head of Audit and Financial Reporting at the FMA, will join the webinar and share his views on this important disclosure.
The topic of the webinar will be of particular interest to:
- Preparers of financial statements
- Directors or governance board members
- Accounting and legal advisors
- Users of financial statements – such as investors, analysts, and regulators
Watch the recording.
View the event slides.
Date And Time
- This event has concluded.